Consumer Products and Services / Food Products & Services
Manufacturing / Production
Standard Management (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
The Extraction Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of all processes involved with the production and distribution of coffee and tea extract products. This includes scheduling, coordinating and leading the activities of extract production. Primary duties include production management, scheduling, & troubleshooting; effectively communicating with customer service; extract inventory management; and leading & developing team members.
1. Oversee extract production & operator activities to ensure efficient daily operations.
2. Insure extract production meets customer demand and quality expectations.
3. Collaborate with R&D to support scale-up of New Product Development.
4. Manage department budget and provide monthly production reports.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
College degree required
Plus 3-5 years of extract and supervisory experience in a coffee or tea extraction production facility is critically important.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive knowledge of typical extraction operations and equipment.
• Knowledge of inventory and shipping controls and procedures including number lot systems and proper packaging and labelling.
• Demonstrated knowledge of production regulations and procedures including but not limited to, HACCP, OSHA, GMP, HAZMAT. MSDS and EPA requirements.