Oneonta, NY, 13820, United States
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Manufacturing / Production
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Chemical
Reference ID: EB-8833993849
Date Posted: 05/01/2022
Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions. The Production Manager will be primarily responsible for all aspects of production including safe working behaviors, assuring the quality of products, delivering on time in full and first time right, manage costs, groom and coach shift managers and direct reports, and oversee execution and proper implementation of programs which must be aligned to customer requirements and supply chain strategies and all associated KPI’s.
- EHS & Quality Management: Must ensure the highest levels of safety, quality, productivity, and environmental within the company culture.
- Planning: Monitor the realized performance compared to the formulated planning and, where necessary, set priorities and/or alter the plan through consultation.
- Analysis: Create quantitative analyses of the realization of assigned supply chain planning. Present issues in the S&OP meetings and ensure decision making.
- Management Information: Provide insights regarding developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analysis, based on reporting guidelines. Propose scenarios for changes to the production schedule.
- Continuous Improvement: Observe/evaluate concerns and opportunities in processes, procedures and/or systems, suggest options and implement solutions.
- Projects: Participate in projects, within the project management guidelines.
- People Management: Coach, influence and motivate employees to develop the team to achieve a positive mindset and behavior supporting the values of the company.
The company offers salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K + 3% match, and profit-sharing. Relocation assistance is available.
This position is in the USA and candidates must live in the US and have current authorization to work in the USA.
QA Engineer/Food ScientistOneonta, NY, 13820, United States
QA Engineer/Food Scientist Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions and they are looking for a Food Scientist (QA Engineer) for their manufacturing plant in Southeast NY State. T...Date Posted: 04/24/2022 Recommended
Process EngineerOneonta, NY, 13820, United States
Process Engineer Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions and they are seeking a Process Engineer for their manufacturing plant in Southeast NY State. The Process Engineer will b...Date Posted: 04/24/2022 Recommended
HR ManagerOneonta, NY, 13820, United States
Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions. A Human Resources Manager is needed for their manufacturing facility in Southeast NY State. Day to day responsibilities shall entail end...Date Posted: 04/24/2022 Recommended
Environment Health and Safety ManagerOneonta, NY, 13820, United States
Environment Health and Safety Manager Our client is a world-class, global leader in dairy value-added, healthy, and functional ingredients and solutions. An experienced Safety Health and Environment Manager is needed for their manufacturing plant in So...Date Posted: 04/24/2022 Recommended
RegulatoryCarlstadt, NJ, 07072, United States
Regulatory Specialist Our client is a respected flavor company in north New Jersey. It has been recognized as a leader in its field with successes at major beverage and food companies. The people we have placed there have been happy, successful and dev...Date Posted: 07/26/2022 Recommended
Distillation ChemistParippany, NJ, 07054, United States
Distillation Chemist Our client is a leading citrus company in New Jersey. It is expanding its lab to add a distillation chemist. The expansion of the lab coincides with their increased production capabilities. The company is growing and the position i...Date Posted: 08/08/2022 Recommended
R & D ManagerIrvine, CA, 92606, United States
Director Research and New Product Development Manager--So Cal Our client is an innovative product development distributor and manufacturer for the dietary supplement and food and beverage industry. It is committed to providing the highest quality ingre...Date Posted: 05/05/2022 Recommended
Lead Analytical ChemistCarlstadt, NJ, 07072, United States
Our client is a player in the citrus business and is rapidly growing. It is seeking a lead analytical chemist to help develop products for their global operations. The person must have experience with citrus oils. This is a crucial, high profile positi...Date Posted: 07/25/2022 Recommended