Parsippany, NJ, 07054, United States
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Chemical
Reference ID: EB-1606583825
Date Posted: 08/31/2023
End Date: 12/31/2098
Two Remote Sales Positions-South East and Midatlantic
As a Sales Executive, you will play an integral role in the continued development and growth as a leading ingredient solution provider. In addition to fostering existing business, you’ll be responsible for continuously canvassing for new clients within the specified territory. You will work directly with customers to achieve the respective goals of the budget, while meeting individual performance goals. The Sales Executive must keep abreast of relevant market data, competitor pricing, product demands, trends, and develop offers based on agreed upon strategies. Customer meetings will require the Sales Executive to compose and present business and technical presentations which focus on the company’s portfolio and the continued development of the company brand awareness.
Salary, Incentives, Benefits and Car Allowance offered. First years earnings have been close to $150,000 depending on starting salary.
- Manage a combination of active house accounts as well as leads/prospects in the Region.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Evaluating and communicating product and market knowledge to existing/potential customers while assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Through face-to-face communication, build and sustain long-term customer relationships with key decision makers with accounts.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships which complement the core and supporting ingredients.
- Research leads/prospect customers to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts between product managers, sales, marketing, accounting, logistics and quality teams as needed.
- Works with the General Manager to collaborate and develop personal sales strategy by maximizing ROI for the territory.
- Supplies upline with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions and trends.
- Performs other sales/market related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Travels up to 30% to build and maintain customer relations.
- Document all sales activities in CRM/ERP systems.
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- 3 years’ experience selling active raw materials into the food and beverage and/or nutraceutical market is NEEDED.
- Experience with the sales process and account management
- Knowledge and experience with CRM/ERP systems, ie Salesforce
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Motivated in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful.
Senior Account ManagerParsippany, NJ, 07054, United States
The Sr. Account Manager (SAM) manages sales in a specified geographic territory: upper Northeast - Maine, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts and upstate New York (Rochester, Buffalo, Albany) focusing on designated food ing...Date Posted: 08/14/2023 Recommended
West Coast SalesWest Coast
West Coast Flavor Sales We are currently looking for a result-oriented person to support the sales of our client's flavor ingredients for its West Coast sales efforts. The markets are food and beverage industries –in natural flavor and artificial produ...Date Posted: 09/13/2023 Recommended
Ingredients Sales--Supplements for Human and/or Animal Nutrition and Bakery -- Two positions The company is a multi-generational privately held Indian company with global manufacturing, but there are no plants in the US. But there are two US warehouses...Date Posted: 08/03/2023 Recommended
SalesCincinnati, OH, 45201, United States
Key Account Manger Position Overview: Developing and maintaining a portfolio of high-value clients in the following sectors: Flavor & Fragrance Cos and or Enduser in Food & Beverage, Animal Nutrition, Home Care, Supplement/Pharma & Personal Care/Beauty...Date Posted: 09/25/2023 Recommended
Sales Midwest and South EastCarlstadt, NJ, 07072, United States
Midwest and Southeast Flavor Sales We are currently looking for a result-oriented person to support the sales of our client's flavor ingredients for its Midwest and Southeast sales efforts. The markets are food and beverage industries –in natural flavo...Date Posted: 09/14/2023 Recommended
Food ScientistCarlstadt, NJ, 07072, United States
Food Scientist Our client is seeking an experienced Food Technologist/Food Scientist to join their team. The company is a flavor company in Bergen County, NJ. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience in flavors- especially beverages, conf...Date Posted: 09/27/2023 Recommended