Syosett, NY, 11791, United States
Category: Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Chemical
Reference ID: EB-1322380179
Date Posted: 05/30/2023
Three Remote Sales Positions-East and Midwest
As a Sales Executive, you will play an integral role in the continued development and growth as a leading ingredient solution provider. In addition to fostering existing business, you’ll be responsible for continuously canvassing for new clients within the specified territory. You will work directly with customers to achieve the respective goals of the budget, while meeting individual performance goals. The Sales Executive must keep abreast of relevant market data, competitor pricing, product demands, trends, and develop offers based on agreed upon strategies. Customer meetings will require the Sales Executive to compose and present business and technical presentations which focus on the company’s portfolio and the continued development of the company brand awareness.
Salary, Incentives, Benefits and Car Allowance offered. First years earnings have been close to $200,000 depending on starting salary.
- Manage a combination of active house accounts as well as leads/prospects in the Region.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
- Evaluating and communicating product and market knowledge to existing/potential customers while assisting them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Through face-to-face communication, build and sustain long-term customer relationships with key decision makers with accounts.
Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships which complement the core and supporting ingredients.
- Research leads/prospect customers to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales efforts between product managers, sales, marketing, accounting, logistics and quality teams as needed.
- Works with the General Manager to collaborate and develop personal sales strategy by maximizing ROI for the territory.
- Supplies upline with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintains knowledge of product applications, technical services, market conditions and trends.
- Performs other sales/market related duties as assigned.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Travels up to 30% to build and maintain customer relations.
- Document all sales activities in CRM/ERP systems.
Requirements, Education & Experience:
- College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
- 3 years’ experience selling active raw materials into the food and beverage and/or nutraceutical is a plus.
- Experience with the sales process and account management
- Knowledge and experience with CRM/ERP systems, ie Salesforce
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Motivated in an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful.
Two Remote Sales Positions-East and Midwest As a Sales Executive, you will play an integral role in the continued development and growth as a leading ingredient solution provider. In addition to fostering existing business, you’ll be responsible for co...Date Posted: 03/27/2023 Recommended
Sales - MidwestMidwest
Senior Account Manager for Color and Ingredient Sales--Midwest Region As a Senior Account Manager Ingredient Sales, you will develop and execute sales plans to grow the client's color and ingredients business. This includes managing complex multination...Date Posted: 03/13/2023 Recommended
SalesParsippany, NJ, 07054, United States
East Coast Strategic Products Sales Specialist (SPSS) The Strategic Products Sales Specialist (SPSS) is assigned the technical sales responsibilities of its functional food ingredients for the following applications: bakery, beverages, candy, dairy, dr...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Sales EastRemote East
East Coast Flavor Sales We are currently looking for an experienced result-oriented salesperson to plan and direct the sales of our client's flavor ingredients. The markets are food and beverage industries –in natural flavor and artificial products for...Date Posted: 12/29/2022 Recommended
Sales of Aroma ChemicalsRemote East
Sales of Aroma Chemicals Our client is a leading provider of citrus ingredients used by flavor, fragrance, food and beverage companies. This is a national position with the home office in NJ. The company recently expanded its facilities to service the ...Date Posted: 05/30/2023 Recommended
Sales ManagerUnion, NJ, 07083, United States
Senior Sales Manger This position will oversee a national sales team which covers functional ingredients for food, supplements, personal care and industrial chemicals. The primary objectives are to oversee an established sales force, train and develop ...Date Posted: 05/23/2023 Recommended
Sales Lead/Business DevHillsborough, NJ, 08844, United States
Business Development Seeking candidates with experience selling botanical ingredients both as a specialty as well as a commodity. The candidate must have industry experience as a “hunter” - aggressive salespeople, that are extremely competitive. Experi...Date Posted: 01/31/2023 Recommended
Distillation Product Development ChemistParsippany, NJ, 07054, United States
Distillation Chemist Our client is a leading citrus company in New Jersey. It is expanding its lab to add a distillation chemist/extraction chemist. The expansion of the lab coincides with their increased production capabilities. The company is growing...Date Posted: 04/30/2023 Recommended