Manufacturing & Dist / Chemical
Sales / Retail / Business Development
Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Salt Lake City Based Health Ingredients Sales Opportunity
The client is a multi-billion dollar US manufacturer of natural, science-based and high quality ingredients for dietary supplement and functional food markets. It is currently expanding our health team in North America to answer increasing demand for natural products with our unique value added solutions.
The needs of this position are:
• Promote value added health products to existing and target customers in UTAH and surrounding states to meet or exceed sales budget and contribute to growth targets
• Design and implement strategic sales plans that expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
• Sell to existing and potential direct customers as well as provide sales support to other divisions
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts, monitor competitors, market conditions and product developments
• Develops & presents sales proposals, sales contracts
• Serves as the liaison between the company (marketing/product development) and the customer
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in food science or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience: 3+ years of B2B distribution channel and selling experience
• Functional Skills: Proven business planning, sales/networking, execution, and follow-through skills required; experience setting annual goals and action plans for new territories; experience providing education and training to influence sales; ability to research, inquire, and execute on market data to build future strategies is also required
• Leadership/Behaviors: Excellent customer focus; proactive; collaborative; self-motivated; driven to compete and succeed; high ethical standards
The client has manufacturing sites in the US as well as globally.
competitive compensation plan to include a base salary, bonus, 401K and health benefits are provided.